ONE Asset Integrity and Anomaly Management
IQ Integrity is an energy sector solutions company, providing operational software tools to oil and gas operators and subcontractors.
Our ONE software is a proven solution framework for Asset Integrity and Anomaly Management. It is used by E&P companies throughout the UK North Sea area, for all types of knowledge management and action tracking on offshore, onshore, subsea and pipeline infrastructure.
ONE helps our clients to manage their integrity and related processes more efficiently, providing a transparent view of all issues and actions. A highly configurable system framework, enables a wide range of practical and beneficial applications across all disciplines.
Case Study: UK North Sea Facilities Fabric Maintenance
Comparing standard workflow with spreadsheet/documentation versus enhanced Inspection and Fabric Maintenance workflow supported by a ONE asset integrity software system.
- Reduction in average cost per anomaly: -£3858.00
- Increased anomalies close-out: 53x (2015) vs 724x (2016)
- Inspection reporting efficiency: +36%
Modules include the UK ‘standard’ Anomaly Management system, a comprehensive Component Asset Register, Inspection Management, Verification & Compliance, Audit Management for Process Safety and, other incremental features including handheld device integration.
Each module contains a variety of functionality:
- Defects and Anomaly Registers
- Component Asset Registers
- Task Management
- Risk Based Assessment
- Verification Management
ONE reduces administration time by an average of 40%, by providing complete knowledge transparency from a single source and it’s easy to use and update.
ONE is readily adopted by staff at all operational levels, storing current and legacy information to help staff make informed decisions faster and manage ongoing work requirements.
Can we help your organisation improve its information efficiency?
Download a ONE brochure
Integrity and Anomaly Management Solution
- Powerful designed by users functionality for maximum ‘real world’ benefits
- Proven industry best practice solution
- Integrates all asset integrity and anomaly management functions across all asset types
- Simple, logical, anomaly creation workflow
- Tracks multiple tasks and assigned action parties, helping to ensure time frames are met
- Complete access to all information within a centralised application
- Enables live status view and reporting of all anomalies, components, tasks and due dates
- Helps to maintain consistent quality data input – using “your company” terminology & process
- Is easily enabled with attributes and task workflow as Decommissioning management software